7.11.08

Anne got a plan


















My name is Anne, I got a plan I may lack virtue But I'm penitent Ah-ooooh Ah-ooooh To lose my mind It's never easy A shadow still there's weight to me Ah-ooooh Ah-ooooh Jjj... jesus Pieces Rescue me the more I try the more it gets too complicated
Jjj...jesus pieces Rescue me The more I give up The more it takes The more it takes My name is Anne, I'll take a stand I'll hold my head up dig on in Ah-oooooooh You can bait me for the hell of it I'll take it for the hell of it See it there, but it's too far ahead Go numb from how bad I want it See it there but it's too far ahead And I hear you calling to me right from here Jjj... jesus Pieces Rescue me the more I try the more it gets too complicated Jjj...jesus pieces Rescue me The more I give up The more it takes The more it takes

Lyrics "Santogold - Anne"
Photo
Bill Tong

1 comentário:

Zevin Hill disse...

Anne has some dirty red things going on in her mind!

A montagem foto tá muito boa!

a mistura com o texto cria um paradoxo muito giro que a figura ilustra muito bem em termos de imagem como de cor!!!